Thursday, November 18, 2010

About Motives

I read some sort of comics that are published Mainly in Japan , Known as "MANGA"
In one of these series at some point .. there was a group of fighters claiming to represent "the power of law" , and another group of three personnel who don't want to join th power of law claimers .. at some point , two new members joined this small group Which Angered the "Enforcement" Group and made them decide to Crush the "Yawaraken" Group .
at some point of the fight , while every one was having his fight .. one of the two new members was saying to his friend " you know this Girl is the most valuable thing in my life .. and that man wants to protect this and that .. Find your self a Motive to fight with these people "
This phrase arose a lot of questions in that persons mind while heading to his target ..
Why does he need to be Stronger ? , Why does he want to win ? , What is his relation to these people ? and what they mean to him ?
Frankly this phrase Urges to extract some answers , these answers form the motives to some thing .. the fuel to reach a goal .. these questions and more seem to be cycling in my mind .. and their answers are capable of motivating an army of Lazy Fat-ass morons , but I can't find the required results ..
My motives seems to be attached to something else than my vehicle , My fuel is Burning in the still phase without transforming the energy to work ..

I'm .. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment