Friday, December 17, 2010

white papers


Regarding that I have lots of thoughts lurking in my head that I want to write about, and in the same time I think ... no that's enough as an intro ..

I recall some info I read two years ago in a book of( Ann Mahony ) entitled ( hand writing and personality - how hand writing reveals what makes people tick ) that who writes on white papers - no printed lines - has the courage to dodge the unknown and explore new stuff and places on the other hand who places lined paper under the white papers as a guide feel insecure ..
The point that I wasn't able to write on the white paper, so I used to write on lined sheets .. this year, just two days ago I consumed my last lined sheet and I was forced to use printing papers (obviously not lined) so I took some of it and went to my college .. and there I found that the hardship I used to find in writing on the white sheets is miraculously gone .. and it's just like any paper
This is among lots of things that happened lately in a clear noticeable way that answered a question I used to ask my self when I was reading that book
If the personality changed will the handwriting correspondingly change to match the new personality ?!!
The Answer came practical and Cristal Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment